Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Holy crap, appearently it’s been almost a year since I posted something on this blog  (I apologize...

Holy crap, appearently it’s been almost a year since I posted something on this blog  (I apologize for the the sims 2 cc finds I accidentally posted here, Im starting to have to many sideblogs xD) I’m still alive, as some of you might have noticed I’ve been posting some Sims 2 content. I kinda feel like diving into TS4 again but then on the other hand I feel like I’ve missed wayy too much and I’ll never be able to catch up on all the cc/legacys/content D: The last EP I got was Get together, so I’m behind a lot…anyway, thought I’d pop in and let you know that I miss you, the sims 4 community ❤ 



from lina-cherie http://ift.tt/2tMyLRV

No comments:

Post a Comment