Friday, July 1, 2016

simsza: allisas: Dine Out Classic Curtain Edits I love...




Tall Curtain 50% Width


Tall Curtain 30% Width


Medium Tall Curtain 50%


Medium Tall Curtain 30% Width


Short Curtain 50% Width


Short Curtain 30% Width

simsza:

allisas:

Dine Out Classic Curtain Edits

I love curtains and I’m always in need of some more, especially neutral ones. The new curtains from the Dine Out had all the potential to be a new favorite but I needed slimmer ones. Thanks to your feedback we now have both 50% and 30% width versions. I hope you’ll find them useful!

► in Anna’s colors
► requires Dine Out Game Pack
► please feel free to recolor and include the meshes!
► created with the ever awesome sims4studio

Download: Dropbox | SimFileShare

!OBS! This download is for The Sims 4

Yes yes yes yes yes! Thanks for doing these!



from Saudade Sims http://ift.tt/29usgoW

No comments:

Post a Comment